WETT consists of students from all years and engineering disciplines; typically consisting of approximately 50 active members. Our team is broken into five subgroups:
- Superstructure: Responsible for the conception, design, and testing of the toboggan frame, steering, and braking.
- Concrete: Responsible for the design of the toboggan’s concrete mix and ski profiles.
- Construction: Responsible for the scheduling of team training, as well as the procurement and planning of the toboggan’s construction
- Theme: Responsible for determining the year’s theme and designing and constructing all competition displays and costumes.
- Sponsorship: Responsible for reaching out to industry sponsors and managing the team’s funds.